One Mama Duck

Crafting my way through life - one adventure at a time.

Hi! I'm LisaDV. Thanks for stopping by. This is my life, crazy and chaotic most of the time, and I wouldn't change a thing.

Friday, March 10, 2017

Use Your Stuff 254 & CalvinBall

Today, I'm sharing a layout I created this week using the Use Your Stuff 254 challenge. It's to use book pages. While I use many book pages in my art journaling. I'm in the midst of CalvinBall month, which means all my concentration is on cranking out as many layouts as possible.  Thus I decided to use the Fancy Pants Design collection which has been in my stash for a while and has... You guessed it, a book styled paper.

Here is my layout.

For this layout I pulled out a border punch and a star punch which haven't seen the light of day in a while and used some rub-on's. My favorite is the the sub-title under the picture which is what Logan named his explosive conconcotion - "Logan's TNT flare ups".  He was seeing if he could get a fire. It was a small box of matches with a firework wick taped together. When you throw it down it should have started to flame. Unfortunately the only tape he had was duct tape which I think is the reason why it didn't work. I should get him some paper tape.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful masculine layout. Thanks for playing along at Use Your Stuff - Gail

    ReplyDelete