One Mama Duck

Crafting my way through life - one adventure at a time.

Hi! I'm LisaDV. Thanks for stopping by. This is my life, crazy and chaotic most of the time, and I wouldn't change a thing.

Friday, April 29, 2016

What Day Is It?

It's FRIDAY!!!! This means you can enjoy a couple of chuckles or at least a smile. These are ones that spoke to me this week.
I thought of this one this last Wednesday as I made banana bread for breakfast. I froze a few for smoothies too.

 





We really can get only 2 glasses of wine from a bottle, you just need the right wine glass. Ok, I don't do that, but I am really bad at the fill line. We use these big balloon type glasses and I never know where it should go in them.



So if you remember earlier this week I mentioned that I couldn't resist a stamp and die set from someone's blog and had to order more things since I was placing an order. So this seems not too funny anymore, just too true.

Have a Happy Friday!!
Me, I'm off to the grocery stores, so I'll really need to remember things that make me smile. I go in the morning, because by afternoon, this could happen...


4 comments:

  1. That craft one is me, but I've had pretty good self control lately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can totally relate to those last two! :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of LOLs on a Friday! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete