One Mama Duck

Crafting my way through life - one adventure at a time.

Hi! I'm LisaDV. Thanks for stopping by. This is my life, crazy and chaotic most of the time, and I wouldn't change a thing.

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Sickness Productivity

We came home the 19th of July, only to have last week mean that we were all sick with a nasty cold.  The germ ridden kiddos shared the infestation first with Daddy and then with Momma.  Of course, a Mom's job is never done so in between bouts of resting I still had meals to make, dishes to clean, laundry to do (I'm caught up on all the previous 4 weeks now - woo hoo - happy dancing), and still packing boxes and moving them to my staging area (the living room) for loading in the trailer. 

But bouts of resting means digital page productivity was happening here. Eleven pages in total, although 2 are a double layout awaiting the journaling from Don.  I love getting his perspective on things he's done with the kids. All of the following 4 are done using only Pixel and Company products.




Southern Serenity_Everything is Awesome Template; P&Co Collab Kit - Go Bold – Papers, sequins, and most elements; Deena Rutter – Every Little Bit Brush Set #2; Gennifer Bursett -  Playful – chevron gelli arrows


  P&CO: Dream Collab; Mommyish- Essential Styles;  Fonts: Calibri & Champagne

 P&Co: Gennifer Bursett: Playful Mini, For the Love of Mini; Anita Designs: Some Flair Vol 8; Mommyish - essential styles.



P&CO: Simply Tiffany Studios - Year of Templates Spring pack 001 (2014) #004; Sugarplum_Hello Darling - PP’s and some embellishments; Gennifer Bursett - For Thethe Love of Mini Kit; Karla Dudley,T Life Story, March 2014 Vellum Bits; Mommyish Essential Styles Layer effects

I'm loving Mommyish Essential Styles Layer effects at the moment. I'm totally getting glitter styles next purchase.  I did download some free ones from the net, but had the darnedest time getting them to show up in my layers palette. 

3 comments:

  1. Great pages, and I hope everyone is on the mend now. Nothing worse than mama being sick. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are really great! I especially like the first one. Love the chevrons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are wonderful! I especially love the two in the middle!!! :) Evie

    ReplyDelete