One Mama Duck

Crafting my way through life - one adventure at a time.

Hi! I'm LisaDV. Thanks for stopping by. This is my life, crazy and chaotic most of the time, and I wouldn't change a thing.

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Is It Friday, yet???

I seriously woke up yesterday thinking it was.  Today isn't any better. Not that I work outside the home and not that my weekend will be more relaxing.  But my husband will be home to either help me out or irritate me, either way it's a win for one of us. lol. Both actually make me happy so I guess it's a win for me both ways.  **Actually, he just called and said we're leaving Saturday for the farm and we'll stay the week.  He'll be traveling to and from the farm for work during the week - He's going to Canada.  But I can get more basement painting done and maybe some mowing. 

 I have 4 more layouts to share with you today. All digital.
 P&CO: Gennifer Bursett: Playful Mini, For the Love of Mini; Mari Koegelenberg - Oh Happy Day the wood chips; Robyn Meierotto - Spring Sweetness Enamel Dots; Anita Designs- Some Flairs Vol 8; Mommyish - essential styles; P&Co Collab Kit - Laid Back; :LilyPad: JustJaimee - Doilies4; Sabrina Dupree Designs -Only Love Bits;

I am seriously crazy about the For the Love of Mini kit by Gennifer Bursett. I loved lace on my traditional layouts. I used to use it a lot, but tired of it and stopped using it and stopped buying it and now I  use it every once in a while. This kit has made me want to revisit this, plus I'm looking for more lace in future digital purchases.  The ombre effect of the paper is *to die for*.  There is the pink one and a greenish blue one.  Love them.  Then there is a gray weathered wood paper.


Hot Chocolate and Cinnamon Toast - Nothing gets me better hugs in the morning from my girl than to offer this combo for breakfast.

P&Co: Digital Scrapbook Ingredients - Fresh from the oven; Mari Koegelenberg - Oh Happy Day the wood chips; Robyn Meierotto - Spring Sweetness Enamel Dots :SnapClick: Fancy Pants Designs - wonderful Day; Crystal Wilkerson - Beautiful Day Papers


 P&Co: Southern Serenity - Yankee Doodle Template Sugarplum Paperie - Gray Skies;

Seriously, I don't even know how this happened. Only a template and 1 kit - massive kit, but only 1 none the less.



P&CO: Scotty Girl Design/Mommyish - Q&A kit, Deena Rutter - Every Little Bit Brush set#2; Anita Designs - Some Flairs Vol 08; Scotty Girl Design - 2014 Summer Flair; Mari Koegelenberg - Oh Happy Day the wood chips.

There you go.   Thanks for stopping by.  Hope you're having a wonderful day and that you don't think it's Friday when it's only Wednesday. ....yikes.



4 comments:

  1. Wow ... painting a basement and keeping up with scrapbooking and a blog. I admire your engery. Great, great digital layouts. (from scrapbook.com forum)

    ReplyDelete
  2. a lot of great layout there ! Love the ombre technique.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun painting! I would love a basement but we can't have them here due to earthquakes.

    I love your digital pages!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pages! I love the pink background and lace in the first one!

    ReplyDelete